Simplyprotein Crunch - Lemon Cranberry Pumpkin Seed - 33 Grams - Pack Of 12

Don't just survive the afternoon, power through it. SimplyProtein Crunch is a delicious treat made from whey protein puffs, fruits and nuts. This snack is perfect for any time of day when that sweet craving just won't go away. Each serving provides 10 g of protein, keeping you fuelled all day long without crashing. Vegetarian Gluten Free Low Sugar Low Glycemic More Fibre Than Sugar High in Calcium Kosher
Ingredients :Serving Size: 33 g Serving: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 100 Fat Calories 20 Total Fat 2.5 g 3% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 4% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 16 g 5% Fiber 9 g 35% Sugars 2 g Protein 10 g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 20% Iron 4% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Whey protein puff balls (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, rice flour, calcium carbonate, soy lecithin), chicory root fiber, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened cranberries, natural flavor. Contains milk and soybeans. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Country of origin :Canada
Gluten Free :Yes
Yeast Free :Yes
Wheat Free :Yes
Kosher :Yes
Size :33 GRM
Pack of :12

Product Selling Unit :case